Monday, September 15, 2014

Meat Lovers & Connoisseurs

my family purchases a 1/2 hog every year for the past 3 years. If you are interested in supporting young farmers contact Jessica directly...

> It is time to sign up for your steers and pigs!! Please send me an email as soon as possible letting me know if you are interested in having us raise a pig or a steer for you during this school year. The prices are attached - an email to me will reserve your whole, half or quarter animal.
>
> Deposits are due on or before September 19th.
>
> Thank you for being loyal supporters and making these opportunities possible for our students.
>
> I hope to hear from you soon, and if you have already let me know you can ignore this email.
>
> Jessica Fernandes
> Buena Park FFA

No comments:

Post a Comment