Dear Long Beach Locals-
We are starting off 2014 with some high fundraising goals, specifically we need to hire more farmers! That's a good thing since it means that the demand for locally grown organic food is on the rise in Long Beach. Without the help of more farmers we will not be able to meet the increasing demand. So far its just a one woman operation with the gracious help of rotating volunteers and my board of directors we have made it this far. This is the year to step up our game and make this farm work for everyone!
Your support is the single factor that will make us a success in 2014. Please donate to Long Beach Local today!
If you make a gift of support today, here's what we can accomplish in 2014.
- Hire a second farmer!
- Help us to replenish our seed bank for 2014
- Open Farmstand 59 for residents to come to the farm and purchase our products
- Expand our educational program so we can have summer camp on the farm!
- Host school groups and veterans interested in learning soil science
- Pay off the balance due on our tractor
- Plant an orchard to meet the demands of fresh fruit
At Farm Lot 59 we are dedicated to providing Long Beach with pesticide free, non-GMO, organically grown vegetables, eggs, fruit and flowers. By supporting the farm you are supporting a local business and keeping your tax deductible donations right here in the community. Become a member today for $25 or donate at any level. We appreciate the support.
See you on the farm.
Executive Director and Farmer
Long Beach Local is responsible for the content of this email.
Sasha Kanno, 2714 California Ave, Long Beach, CA 90755
Had enough? No hard feelings. Unsubscribe now or copy and paste the following URL into your browser: