Recipe take from Gourmet magazine.
- 3 pounds very ripe assorted heirloom tomatoes
- 2 cups small cherry tomatoes
- Fine sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup shallot dressing
- 3/4 cup loosely packed shredded fresh green shiso leaves (about 1 bunch)
- Cut heirloom tomatoes into small chunky wedges and halve cherry tomatoes (unless very small). Season tomatoes with sea salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss with dressing and marinate tomatoes 5 minutes.
- Toss tomatoes with shiso leaves and serve with juices from bowl.